The associate is responsible for co-manage the Public Markets portfolio (100% international), manage the relationship with different investment counterparts, analyze other kind of non-traditional investments (e.g., alternative credit), and actively participate in investment committees (both for public and private markets).
– Undergraduate in Industrial Engineering, Business/ Economics or similar, with MBA or Master in Finance (recently graduated or not later than mid-2023).
– Desired work experience: between 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in finance or investments.
– Other requirements:
· Knowledge of international equity and fixed income
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Advanced level in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Bloomberg