Established in 2015, CCLA Group, a joint venture between CIM Group and Compass Group, is the leader in Mexico and Latin America, primarily developing, owning, and operating, well-amenitized multifamily residential for-rent assets including mixed-use real estate assets. CCLA relies upon CIM’s North American opportunistic investment, development, and operational expertise and Compass’ long-term asset management track record, strong local footprint and market expertise in Latin America, to oversee the development, design, construction of projects as well as marketing and management of operating residential buildings. CCLA currently operates more than 2,200 apartment units and approximately 300,000 square feet of commercial properties, with 3,300 apartment units under development in Mexico City, Guadalajara and Monterrey. CCLA is also developing in Santiago, Chile and Bogota, Colombia for a total of 550 apartment units in three projects.
CCLA Groups is looking for an Investments Associate, to join their team.
• Evaluate investment opportunities and assist acquisition efforts.
• Financial analysis, underwriting potential acquisition and development opportunities with the supervision of Associates.
• Working with the Development Team(s) to provide due diligence information and feasibility analysis of potential acquisitions.
• Periodically monitor and update financial models.
• Assist Investment Deal Team(s) in preparing Investment Committee memorandums and related support through market analysis and in-depth understanding of investment considerations.
• Assist in negotiating and drafting contract terms with landowners and business partners.
• Provide reports related to project status to Investments Team and other stakeholders.
• Tracking and reporting project status to investors, lenders, joint ventures, quasi-public partnerships and the like in conjunction with other team members’ oversight.
• Bachelor’s degree and equivalent work experience in a field related to finance, economy, engineering and/or business administration.
• Experience in Corporate Finance, Financial Planning, Portfolio Management and/or Asset Management is valued.
• Ideal candidate will count with three to five years’ experience in Private Equity or Investment Banking.