The velocity of content creation and consumption is growing at a breathtaking pace, and enterprises are looking for solutions that help them get more out of documents. Document Cloud’s Document Services is an emerging product line that provides platform capabilities for customers (enterprises, SIs, and ISVs) to build document centric business workflows.
We’re seeking a creative, positive, and technically minded Product Manager I ntern who can seek simple solutions for customer needs and deliver the future of documents services for B2B customers.
What You’ll Do
– Build market expertise through market research and trends research
– Talk with customers on an ongoing basis to clearly understand their needs and challenges
– Present concepts, insights, and key findings to key influencers and leaders
– Demonstrate creative problem solving through design thinking and brainstorming with cross-functional partners to identify possible solutions
– Paint a vision for the future of Document Cloud Document Services
What You’ll Need To Succeed
– Currently enrolled in a full-time MBA program and graduating between December 2023 – June 2024
– True passion for crafting something from nothing. Experience with design thinking, lean startup, and other innovation methodologies preferred
– Strong conceptual thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skill s
– Enthusiastic curiosity about the latest technology and innovation trends
– A willingness to challenge assumptions, solicit diverse perspectives, and understand the “why” and not just the “what”
– Ability to evaluate alternatives qualitatively and quantitatively, and make compelling recommendations based on proven business case analysis
– Proven thought leadership and ability to lead both directly and through influence to deliver solutions to market