The Issuer Processing function at Visa is focused on providing value added solutions to our processing clients. Visa DPS, Visa’s primary Issuer Processing asset, is the largest Issuer Processor of Visa Debit transactions with 74 billion transaction messages processed in 2022 and over 3 trillion dollars in payment volume processed. Seeking a driven and innovative team member to further develop Visa DPS Debit products and services, specifically in the area of Core Transaction Processing.
The Senior Manager, Product Management is an individual contributor and member of a high performing Visa DPS Debit processing services team responsible for product development of online transaction processing and DPS Payment Processing services.
Plan, develop, and deploy DPS Debit Processing roadmap product/features and enhance existing capabilities in accordance with product strategy and roadmap to ensure delivery of market leading debit processing services. Specific components include:
- EMV Chip, EMV Contactless, and Token transaction processing.
- Core transaction switching and processing that enables DPS’ comprehensive suite of ancillary and value-added services and products.
- Working with a broad set of Visa Product areas, including Visa Chip Office, Visa Token Services, and Visa Global Network Processing to support Visa innovations and work to ensure seamless integration of DPS Transaction Processing Services into Visa’s broader network processing services.
- Deliver quality business requirements and user stories, collaborate with development, quality assurance, certification, and other groups to ensure successful delivery throughout the product lifecycle from ideation to launch to client adoption.
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives where influence, leadership, and collaboration is key to success and timely delivery of business objectives.
- Complete competitive assessments and maintain a roadmap of product delivery plans.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- 8 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor Degree or at least 5 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 2 years of work experience with a PhD.
- 9 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor Degree or 7 or more relevant years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 or more years of experience with a PhD.
- 5 years of experience in product management and/or consulting management.
- Strong knowledge and experience with transaction processing platforms and current payment flows, including card-based EMV Chip and Contactless processing and card-not-present tokenized transaction processing and money transfer use cases.
- Knowledge of predominant payment schemes and defined roles within payment landscape.
- Payment tokenization experience for multiple payment schemes.
- Strong attention to detail and technical acumen.
- Willingness to lead by example and discerning about product quality and obsessed with product impact for clients.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong focus on outcomes.
- Ability to inspire and influence those without direct management responsibility.
- Passionate about what you do and excited about the opportunity to transform payments.
- Outstanding executive communication skills to develop presentations and associated summaries.
- Self-directed, self-motivated, and willing to strive for creating a best-in-class experience for internal and external clients.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
U.S. APPLICANTS ONLY: The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is 121,000.00 to 157,300.00 USD, which may include potential sales incentive payments (if applicable). Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity. Visa has a comprehensive benefits package for which this position may be eligible that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Wellness Program.