Adobe Acrobat Sign plays a pivotal role in bringing digital transformation whether you are a small, medium, or a large business. In recent years e-signature process has shifted from being an optional efficiency to a business continuity solution across organizations. By joining this customer centric product team, you get to bring digitized workflows that include preparing documents, to requesting signature, document management including data collection.
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to ensure we solidify Adobe’s position in the market and complete the growth strategy for 2023 – 2025. As a core member of the Sign product management team, you will envision, design, develop, and deliver features within the broader Sign ecosystem that address our mid-market segment’s business process automation needs.
What you’ll do
You will play the central role in gathering, prioritizing, and communicating requirements working across multiple partner groups and ultimately mapping product features to business value proposition. You will develop a rolling four quarter roadmap and focus and prioritize key themes while addressing and coordinating with business partner groups across marketing, customer support, sales. Strong product design and leadership will be required to drive consensus on requirements, ensure decisions are made in a timely manner and drive clear requirements for the engineering teams.
In this role, you will build Acrobat Sign’s mid-market product strategy, including products, services, and technology platforms, by using customer and market analysis and your well-informed instincts on what could create disruption.
Other responsibilities include:
– Own the collaboration with cross-functional teams, e.g., marketing, research, engineering, shared technology teams, project planning and delivery and the user experience design.
– Be the customer advocate every step of the way, help the entire product team to see what makes the difference between just another feature and customer delight.
– Understand customer requirements and work with Adobe sales to craft an appropriate strategy to close the sale
What is needed to succeed
· B.S. in Computer Science and MBA or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of product management experience preferably with SaaS products
· Proven track record of releasing features and products into production
· Translate vision and strategy into product requirements and facilitate the execution of initiatives from design to development to go-to-market
· Experience with agile software development practices within a large, matrix team
· Ability to work with technical leads, product owners, and customers to translate solution concepts into specific features and integrations.
· Analytical abilities paired with the capacity to make decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data.
· Excellent interpersonal communication
· Skills in politely saying No to everything that isn’t required to meet our long-term goals